ProDoula offers Placenta Prep workshops in your area!
All we need is a Liaison.
Liaison Program for Postpartum Placenta Specialists
Liaison is expected to:
- Assist the ProDoula team in finding a home to use for the training
- Arrange for a placenta to be donated and delivered to the training location
- ProDoula will pay a delivery fee of $50 (after the training is completed)
- Assist the ProDoula team with finding promotional outlets in your community
- Share the details of your ProDoula, Placenta Prep workshop via social media
To show our appreciation for your assistance:
- When a Postpartum Placenta Specialist workshop meets it’s minimum (6), the liaison will be given a ProDoula credit for $100 to be used on any ProDoula product, service or workshop
Failure to meet classroom minimums (30) days prior to the workshop may result in the cancellation or rescheduling of the workshop. There is a 6 student minimum for the Postpartum Placenta Specialist workshop. The required minimum amounts will be adjusted for workshops that take place outside of the United States.
Also remember that the ProDoula Home Team and your trainer are here for you every step of the way. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the event that you need assistance. Please let us know if you are facing challenges. We welcome regular updates and look forward to supporting you.
Are you Ready to Get Started?
PPS Liaison Application