Postpartum Placenta Encapsulation Training
ProDoula’s process for becoming a Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist includes the following:
- Register for the training and be present for the complete 16-hour training.
- Complete the Biologix Bloodborne Pathogens certification for Placenta Encapsulation professionals, independently. (Biologix).
- Complete the Food Safety: First Principles for Food Handlers Online Program (NRFSP.com).
- Successfully complete the comprehensive online exam. You may utilize the provided training manual and the internet to research the questions on your doula certification exam.
- Become CPR certified and upload a copy of proof of that certification.