Doula Insurance Discount
The ProDoula Home Team would like you to know that they are working hard for you!
CM&F Group recognizes your dedication to superior practice standards and believes you should be rewarded financially for it with a discount on your doula liability insurance.
Below are the details direct from Jay Sullivan, the Executive Vice Chairman & CEO CM&F Group, Inc.
March 17, 2016
Dear ProDoula Members:
CM&F Group, Inc.
99 Hudson Street; 12th Floor New York, NY 10013
I would like to first take the time to thank you for your business and continued support. CM&F Group has been committed to protecting Doulas since the inception of the profession. Our professional & general liability products have consistently been the most competitive in the market and we plan on continuing this for years to come. ProDoula members are valued clients of ours and we believe that their continued dedication to superior practice standards warrants an insurance premium credit.
CM&F is actively filing a 10% professional liability premium credit for all ProDoula members. It is our intention to have the 10% premium credit approved by June 1, 2016. The credit will be available in all 50 states and DC EXCEPT Connecticut and Tennessee. Unfortunately Connecticut and Tennessee do not currently allow for association / membership premium credits. Please note that June 1, 2016 is our best available projection at this date. The actual implementation date could be before or after June 1, 2016.
- The Premium Credit will only apply to the Professional Liability Policy. Not General Liability.
- Once the credit becomes available we will work with ProDoula to notify the entire membership.
- The credit cannot be applied retroactively. If you purchase a new policy or renew your existingpolicy prior to the approved date you would receive the credit at renewal.
- Until we have approval for the Credit everyone should continue to visit our website atwww.cmfgroup.com for existing rates and applications.
- Any questions about these credits or your policy can be directed to email@example.com or 1-800-221-4904. Our service staff is available Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM EST.
- Nothing has changed as of today. Please continue to purchase the insurance as you would andwe will notify the membership once we have the apprval.
- Our projected 10% Premium Credit will reduce the $1MM / $6MM policy from $200 per year to$180 per year.
The reason we are offering this credit is we believe the training, practice standards and certification process are superior to the market warranting a reduced risk of liability claims.Thank you again for your continued support and business. We look forward to our growing partnership in the years forward as ProDoula continues to expand throughout the country.
Executive Vice Chairman & CEO CM&F Group, Inc.