ProDoula membership Benefits
ProDoula Membership Benefits :
1. Your public profile (including your photo, a link to your website and contact information) displayed on the highly visited ProDoula Website.
- This offers the potential for you to be viewed by thousands of prospective clients, medical professionals, hospital administrators and colleagues.
2. Access to a responsive Home Office, Training & Development Team and Chief Executive Officer who are invested in your success.
- As a ProDoula member, you are not only entitled to this benefit, you deserve this and should expect it!
3. Access to the ProDoula Facebook Membership Group (members ONLY).
- This group provides you with engagement and access to the ProDoula Training & Development Team and supportive peers of all levels locally and globally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. Proof of ProDoula certification
- ProDoula maintains records of each member’s status and will submit proof of your certification when you are audited by birthing facilities, as well as clients.
5. Reduced Insurance Rate
- CM&F Group Liability Insurance offers all ProDoula members a 10% reduction in insurance fees.
6. Opportunity to “Alumni” into in-person trainings of the same modality of training in which you have been trained.
Benefits of re-taking trainings as a ProDoula member alumni include:
- Networking and connecting with new & seasoned doulas attending the ProDoula training.
- The opportunity to gain new insight and perspectives from each trainer.
- An increased understanding of support after having applied what you learned at your initial training and then revisiting the training again.
- New and updated information as it becomes available as ProDoula trainings are kept current and evidence-based.
- RE-MOTIVATION! Life happens, we know that. Jump-starting your doula business sometimes requires some inspiration. As Alumni, we invite you to re-charge as often as you like!
7. Continued practical and business education via:
- 52-week emails (after a training) – hints and tips, for an entire year!
- ProDoula’s Membership Facebook Group – Webinars, Facebook lives, group discussions & interactions, etc.
- Access to various files within the FB Membership Group
8. The ProDoula membership is the 1st to be in the know regarding announcements, sales, new policies, newsletters, and more.
ProDoula must retain you as a member in order to grant you certification and maintain the responsibility of holding that certification. For that reason, your certification is dependent on your consistent membership. Please note that the above ProDoula Membership Benefits will no longer be active if you have not maintained your membership.