Virtual, Interactive, Live Doula Trainings
Distance Learning During Social Distancing!
As we all navigate the COVID- 19 pandemic, many of the things we do on a regular basis will change. What will stay the same is the human desire to learn and grow, and ProDoula will continue to teach and support.
This is a perfect time to take a doula training.
ProDoula invites you now to immerse yourself in training, and in developing your doula business. As much is placed on hold right now, we know that your passion for supporting families through birth and early parenting is not.
Temporarily, all ProDoula trainings will take place virtually and interactively via Zoom, a FREE to use video conference calling platform.
Just like children across America will continue growing and learning via video conference calls with their teachers, your training, with your soon-to-be colleagues will work similarly!
While ProDoula trainings are typically 20 hours in length, over 2 days, our total education time is actually 17 hours. During in-person trainings, lunch breaks and bathroom breaks consume a total of 3 hours over the course of both days. Your virtual-interactive training will be 17 hours in length over 2 consecutive days.
Our Training schedule is currently being updated to reflect that temporarily, scheduled trainings will be held virtually!
What you should know:
- The time to register for a training is now!
- Your training will take place in your home, a location that is safest for you and others.
- You can utilize Zoom, the free video conferencing platform from a phone, computer or ipad.
- Your ProDoula training manual will be mailed to your home.
- Your training will be live!
- Your doula trainer will be speaking and interacting with you in real time.
- This will NOT be a series of recorded videos that you will sit alone and watch.
- You will ask questions and they will be answered.
- You will participate in discussions.
- You will finish this training as a Pre-Certified Doula!
- Upon completion, you will be sent a link to your comprehensive (open book, open computer) certification exam.
- If you are not currently CPR Certified, you will take this online CPR course and upload a copy of your certification as the final step of your exam.
- Upon successful completion of your virtual-interactive training, your exam and your CPR Certification, YOU WILL BE A CERTIFIED DOULA!
ProDoula is thrilled to accommodate the passionate professionals who see the tremendous value in supporting others through pregnancy, birth and the postpartum period.