Upgrade from ProDoula’s previous CBE Program!
Whether you completed the previous independent exam process and earned your certification, or you are still working your way through it, this upgrade applies to you!
Following this (in-person or Zoom) training, you, the childbirth educator will feel confident regarding the following objectives:
- Master the skills necessary to teach childbirth education to a diverse population of adult learners from an evidence-based, unbiased perspective.
- Be equipped to provide comprehensive knowledge surrounding childbirth, including what expectations and options exist, regardless of the birth philosophies or preferences of your learners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of relevant childbirth topics: prenatal visits, screenings, and testing; the anatomy and physiology related to birth; and the stages of labor, the onset of labor, comfort measures, and associated interventions.
- Obtain a clear understanding of pricing and marketing childbirth education classes in order to generate business success.
- Be prepared to take the next steps to complete certification as a childbirth educator.
The prerequisite for this training is one of the following:
- Taken a labor or birth doula training
- Worked as a medical professional in a birth related field
Please call the office with any questions (914)400.3494
Refund and Transfer Policies:
While it is very unlikely, ProDoula reserves the right to reschedule this training. In the event that the training must be rescheduled, the ProDoula office will contact you 5 days prior to your anticipated start date to discuss your options. You will be given the new dates for the training and the option to either attend that training or move your registration to another scheduled training on the ProDoula calendar, be it in-person or virtual, at no cost to you.
In the likely event that this training is confirmed to hold and facilitated as scheduled, but you are unable to attend, you may choose to pay a transfer fee of $75.00 to move your registration to a training that is more convenient for you. You must attend a training within 365 days of the missed training or you will forfeit all registration fees.
Refund: ProDoula does not issue refunds under any circumstances.
Training Transfer Fee: When a learner chooses to transfer into a different training then originally registered for, a $75.00 training transfer fee will apply.
*Note: All training credit transfers expire after 365 days.