Infant Feeding Educator Training
This 20-hour course, combined with its corresponding comprehensive certification exam will equip you with the skills and credentials necessary to teach Infant Feeding Education classes in your community, and beyond.
Course Learning Objectives
- Obtain the knowledge and skills to teach all infant feeding modalities from birth through the first year of life from an evidence based perspective that is free of bias and judgment.
- Master the insight and compassion to teach infant feeding to a diverse audience whose desires and choices are based on their individualized physical, medical, emotional, environmental, financial, cultural, and mental circumstances.
- Properly interpret the Infant Feeding Educator scope of practice and appropriately recognize when referring to a qualified medical professional becomes necessary.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of how to develop, package, and price your infant feeding classes, and utilize your certified infant feeding educator credential to grow your business.
- Acquire a clear understanding of the next steps to completing the Infant Feeding Educator certification process.
Please call the office with any questions (914)400.3494
Refund and Transfer Policies:
While it is very unlikely, ProDoula reserves the right to reschedule this training. In the event that the training must be rescheduled, the ProDoula office will contact you 5 days prior to your anticipated start date to discuss your options. You will be given the new dates for the training and the option to either attend that training or move your registration to another scheduled training on the ProDoula calendar, be it in-person or virtual, at no cost to you.
In the likely event that this training is confirmed to hold and facilitated as scheduled, but you are unable to attend, you may choose to pay a transfer fee of $75.00 to move your registration to a training that is more convenient for you. You must attend a training within 365 days of the missed training or you will forfeit all registration fees.
Refund: ProDoula does not issue refunds under any circumstances.
Training Transfer Fee: When a learner chooses to transfer into a different training then originally registered for, a $75.00 training transfer fee will apply.
*Note: All training credit transfers expire after 365 days.