Infant Feeding Educator Training
This 20-hour course, combined with its corresponding comprehensive certification exam will equip you with the skills and credentials necessary to teach Infant Feeding Education classes in your community, and beyond.
Course Learning Objectives
- Obtain the knowledge and skills to teach all infant feeding modalities from birth through the first year of life from an evidence based perspective that is free of bias and judgment.
- Master the insight and compassion to teach infant feeding to a diverse audience whose desires and choices are based on their individualized physical, medical, emotional, environmental, financial, cultural, and mental circumstances.
- Properly interpret the Infant Feeding Educator scope of practice and appropriately recognize when referring to a qualified medical professional becomes necessary.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of how to develop, package, and price your infant feeding classes, and utilize your certified infant feeding educator credential to grow your business.
- Acquire a clear understanding of the next steps to completing the Infant Feeding Educator certification process.
Please call the office with any questions (914)400.3494