Postpartum Placenta Specialist Training
ProDoula’s process for becoming a Certified Postpartum Placenta Specialist includes the following:
- Register for the training and be present for the complete 16-hour training.
- Complete the Biologix Bloodborne Pathogens certification for Placenta Encapsulation professionals, independently. (Biologix).
- Complete the Food Safety: First Principles for Food Handlers Online Program (NRFSP.com).
- Successfully complete the comprehensive online exam. You may utilize the provided training manual and the internet to research the questions on your doula certification exam.
- Become CPR certified and upload a copy of proof of that certification.
Refund and Transfer Policies:
While it is very unlikely, ProDoula reserves the right to reschedule this training. In the event that the training must be rescheduled, the ProDoula office will contact you 5 days prior to your anticipated start date to discuss your options. You will be given the new dates for the training and the option to either attend that training or move your registration to another scheduled training on the ProDoula calendar, be it in-person or virtual, at no cost to you.
In the likely event that this training is confirmed to hold and facilitated as scheduled, but you are unable to attend, you may choose to pay a transfer fee of $75.00 to move your registration to a training that is more convenient for you. You must attend a training within 365 days of the missed training or you will forfeit all registration fees.
Refund: ProDoula does not issue refunds under any circumstances.
Training Transfer Fee: When a learner chooses to transfer into a different training then originally registered for, a $75.00 training transfer fee will apply.
*Note: All training credit transfers expire after 365 days.